# Whitelist a Sender or Domain in Gmail
- Go into your account’s Filters and Blocked Addresses settings through the settings button on the right of your mail, then the Settings option.
- Scroll down until you find the Create a new filter link. It’s right above the section for blocking email addresses.
- In that new window that pops up, type the email address you want to whitelist in the From field.
- To whitelist a full email address in Gmail, type something like [email protected], of course replacing the email account and domain name with the one that corresponds to what you want to whitelist.
- To whitelist a domain in Gmail, just exclude the account, like @example.com. This will apply to any email address on the “example.com” domain.
If you don’t want to adjust any of the other options for a more specific filter, go ahead and click the link called “Create filter with this search”
- Place a check in the box next to Never send it to Spam.
- Click Create a filter to save the changes.